Achieving Cultural Change Through Innovation with Michael Sorrell, J.D., Ed.D.
Hosted by Academic Affairs and the Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Zoom link to be provided after registration.
About the Speaker
Michael Sorrell, J.D., Ed.D., is president of Paul Quinn College and one of the most decorated college presidents in America.
- One of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders - Fortune Magazine
- The only three-time recipient of the HBCU Male President of the Year Award (2018, 2016 and 2012)
- One of the “31 People Changing the South. - Time Magazine
- Higher Education’s President of the Year by Education Dive
- One of America’s 10 Most Innovative College Presidents - Washington Monthly Magazine
About the Inclusive Excellence Speaker Series
The Inclusive Excellence Speaker Series is an opportunity for faculty, staff and students to engage with high-level professionals that are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Through a series of discussions or workshops, our TCU community will gain some insight from national experts who will share exemplary examples on how everyone can contribute to this important work.
Friday, October 22 at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pmVirtual Event