Transform Team Performance and Leadership with Coaching Conversations
Join our subject matter experts (SMEs) to discuss topics and explore issues, ideas and best practices. While sessions are open to everyone, some topics may be most relevant to current managers and supervisors.
TO REGISTER: Click the link below or log in to my.tcu.edu > Employee Center > Training & Professional Dev. then select your activity from the learning library. Select a time slot and book.
- May 3 @ 2:00 – 3:00 PM - Core Competencies & Ratings - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/74
- May 18 @ 10:30 - 11:30 AM - Working, Learning & Journaling Best Practices - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/73
- Jun 2 @ 2:00 - 3:00 PM - Goal Check-In & Giving & Receiving Feedback - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/75
- Jun 16 @ 2:30 - 3:30 PM - Core Competencies & Ratings - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/74
- Jul 12 @ 9:30 - 10:30 AM - Working, Learning & Journaling Best Practices - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/73
- Jul 26 @ 2:00 - 3:00 PM - Self-evaluation & Manager Evaluation Preparation - https://tcues1.pageuppeople.com/learning/76
Monday, July 12 at 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Monday, July 26 at 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm