VIRTUAL EVENT: Come On, Get Happy: 4 Views on Happiness
Quarantine got you down? COVID-19 worries adding to the stay-at-home blues?
In the spirit of #TCUTogether, Extended Education is offering the community a free Zoom series on the fun topic.
Every Tuesday in June from 7-8 p.m., speakers from across campus will explore a different perspective of happiness and discuss how it applies to your life.
The class is limited to 300 attendees and registration is required. Registration is for the full, five-part program, but you are not required to attend every program. (But we think you should!)
- June 2 - On Happiness: Philosophical and Religious Perspectives
- Barbara J. McClure, MDiv., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Pastoral Theology and Practice, Brite Divinity School
- June 9 - The Psychology and Science of Happiness
- Timothy Barth, M.A., Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology,
- June 16 - Economics and Happiness
- Rob Garnett, Ph.D., Associate Dean and Honors Professor of the Social Sciences in the John V. Roach Honors College
- June 23 – What Makes Children Happy?
- Melodi Faris, M.Ed., Ph.D., Lecturer in Early Childhood Education, College of Education
So sign up today and come on – get happy!
Tuesday, June 30 at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmVirtual Event