Distinguished Artists Series: Adam Golka Recital
In-person tickets must be reserved at least 12 hours prior to the event. No exceptions.
• Audience members must wear a face mask/covering for the duration of the performance and sit in their reserved seat.
• Performers and audience will greet each other without physical contact.
• Performers and audience members will practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
• All performers and audience members will wipe down their chair, music stand, or similar shared surfaces at the conclusion of the performance.
• No food or beverages will be served.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your dismissal from the performance.
First Prize Shanghai International Piano Competition China, 2003
Ludwig van Beethoven: Sonata No. 26 in E-flat major, op. 81a "Les Adieux" (1809)
- Adagio: Allegro
- Andante espressivo
Nikolai Kapustin: Concert Etude Op. 40 No. 7: Intermezzo (1984)
Adam Golka: Relevant Etude (2021)
Grażyna Bacewicz: Sonata No. 2 (1952)
- Maestoso, Agitato
Franz Liszt: Sonata in B minor, S. 178 (1854)
Saturday, June 26 at 7:30 pm
Ed Landreth Hall and Auditorium
2800 South University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109