Saturday, June 19, 2021 7:30 pm
About this Event
2800 South University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Event Live Stream
In-person tickets must be reserved at least 12 hours prior to the event. No exceptions.
• Audience members must wear a face mask/covering for the duration of the performance and sit in their reserved seat.
• Performers and audience will greet each other without physical contact.
• Performers and audience members will practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
• All performers and audience members will wipe down their chair, music stand, or similar shared surfaces at the conclusion of the performance.
• No food or beverages will be served.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your dismissal from the performance.
First Prize National Chopin Piano Competition, USA, 2020
Ballade No. 3 in A-flat major, Op. 47
Nocturne in B major, Op. 62 No. 1
Etude in E minor, Op. 25 No. 5
Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor, Op. 35
Mazurkas Op. 56
Scherzo in B-flat Minor, Op. 31
4 people are interested in this event
Your browser does not support iframes.
No recent activity