Distinguished Artists Series: The TCU Chamber Music Concert
In-person tickets must be reserved at least 12 hours prior to the event. No exceptions.
• Audience members must wear a face mask/covering for the duration of the performance and sit in their reserved seat.
• Performers and audience will greet each other without physical contact.
• Performers and audience members will practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
• All performers and audience members will wipe down their chair, music stand, or similar shared surfaces at the conclusion of the performance.
• No food or beverages will be served.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your dismissal from the performance.
Maurice Ravel: Sonatine
- Mouvement de menuet
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Trio in E-flat major for Clarinet, Viola, and Piano, K. 498, “Kegelstatt”
- Menuetto and Trio
Corey Mackey (clarinet) Misha Galaganov (viola) Tamás Ungár (piano)
Johannes Brahms: Vier ernste Gesänge (Four Serious Songs), Op.121
- Denn es gehet dem Menschen
- Ich wandte mich und sahe an alle
- O Tod, o Tod, wie bitter bist du
- Wenn ich mit Menschen
James Rodriguez and Michael Bukhman
Maurice Ravel: La Valse for two pianos
Cecilia Lo-Chien Kao and Harold Martina
Saturday, June 12 at 7:30 pm
Ed Landreth Hall and Auditorium
2800 South University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109