The Open Lab is a place for any faculty member, staff member, graduate student, post-doc, or adjunct who is teaching or supporting teaching at TCU to drop in and work with Koehler Center staff. This is a free development opportunity, and no appointment is necessary.
Come to Open Lab if you…
- are curious about new pedagogical strategies to encourage active, engaged learning
- have questions about using TCU Online
- would like someone to talk through a teaching idea with you
- need help integrating educational technology
- want a quiet place to work independently within earshot of someone who can offer support
These are just a few of the things the Koehler Center staff are available to offer assistance with in Open Lab.
The Koehler Center Faculty Lab is located in the Campus Store*, in room 208 (second floor). *formerly the TCU Bookstore
If you have a question or concern of a sensitive nature and would prefer a private consultation, we are happy to meet with you one-to-one by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please submit a One-To-One Consultation request.
No Registration Required.
Friday, May 10 at 8:00am to 1:00pm
TCU Campus Store, 208
2950 West Berry Street, Fort Worth, TX 76109