TCU Online: Building Your Course (Hybrid Certification)
TCU Online—TCU's learning management system—offers wide-ranging pedagogical possibilities and advantages when it comes to the design and delivery of learning experiences both in and out of the traditional classroom. This fast-paced introductory workshop will equip you with the basic tools needed to get started building courses in TCU Online. Join us and find out how to integrate innovative learning technologies into your course.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Navigate throughout TCU Online.
- Create and evaluate assignments using the Assignments tool.
- Create and assess discussion threads using the Discussions tool.
- Use the Rubrics tool to build rubrics for assessing work and providing feedback.
- Organize modules and add course content.
- Add videos for content and create Video Notes.
- Use the HTML Editor to create accessible course content.
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after the workshop to further support the use of TCU Online to improve teaching and learning.
This workshop meets Koehler Center Outcomes 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.
There are multiple offerings of this workshop coming up. Please click on "More dates..." below to see all the upcoming dates and times.
Use the yellow "Register" button above to RSVP for any of these dates and times on the next page.
Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:00 am to 12:00 pmVirtual Event