TCU Online: Using Assignments to Collect Work and Provide Feedback
Are you looking to efficiently evaluate and provide archivable feedback on presentations, portfolios, or other types of assignments? Would you like to easily and securely collect, document, and evaluate electronic, hard-copy, and in-person assignments?
The Assignments tool in TCU Online allows you to streamline the assignment submission, evaluation, and feedback process for all types of assignments, including individual and group assignments. You can accept electronic assignments, document other types of non-electronic assignments, and provide specific and timely written, audio, or video feedback. Using Assignments in conjunction with the Rubrics tool allows you to evaluate assignments and provide feedback with an electronic scoring rubric. You can also use Assignments with Turnitin and GradeMark to review electronic assignments for originality, and annotate electronic assignments with customized, in-line comments without having to download them.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create and modify assignment folders for all types of assignments.
- Enable Special Access for students with accommodations or extensions.
- Attach previously created rubrics from the Rubrics tool.
- Evaluate assignments and provide written, audio, or video feedback.
- Enable Turnitin and GradeMark to generate originality reports and provide inline comments.
This workshop meets Koehler Center outcomes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.
Tuesday, August 31 at 9:00 am to 11:00 amVirtual Event