TCU Online: Using the Grades Tool to Manage and Communicate Progress and Performance
The Grades tool in TCU Online functions as a manageable record of student achievement on items assessed within a course. Within the Grades tool, you can establish a grading system for the course, associate gradable items with course activities, and submit grades and feedback to students.
In this workshop, we will walk through recommended settings, practice adding grade categories and grade items, and check to make sure course grades are visible to students. We will also review various ways to enter grades and provide feedback to your students.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Configure your course Grades tool settings.
- Create grade categories and gradable items.
- Preview and confirm that grades are visible to students.
- Connect gradable items with course activities.
- Enter grades and provide feedback for students to review.
This workshop meets Koehler Center outcomes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.
Thursday, August 26 at 1:30 pm to 3:30 pmVirtual Event