TCU Online: Using the Survey Tool for Course Feedback
Just as the feedback you provide to students helps improve their learning, feedback provided to you as an instructor can help you better gauge the effectiveness of your teaching and its impact on students’ learning.
The Survey tool in TCU Online provides a simple way to gather student information such as skill levels, learning styles, and content delivery preferences. Mid-semester feedback surveys allow you to monitor current course trends, seek opinions, and assess satisfaction in order to reinforce certain aspects of your course while making adjustments to others. End-of-Course feedback surveys can also be created with questions that are specifically related to course learning outcomes, as well as other aspects of your course.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create surveys for your students.
- Include survey options for instant feedback and anonymous results.
- Add, edit, and format the questions for your survey.
- Reorder, copy, or delete surveys.
- Set restrictions on the survey for availability and how many times participants can take the survey.
- Assign different availability dates and times for specified participants.
- Create and run reports that will provide you statistics for completed survey attempts.
This workshop meets Koehler Center outcomes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 2.2.
Thursday, February 25 at 1:00 pm to 3:00 pmVirtual Event