TCU Online: Using the Assignments Tool (Webinar)
Are you tired of collecting hard-copies or emailed versions of assignments? Looking for a more streamlined assignment submission process? In this TCU Online workshop, you will learn about the Assignments tool, which allows you to accept assignments, grade them, and give feedback to students all in one location. You can also customize your submission folders with options like building an electronic scoring rubric, leaving students audio or video feedback, and enabling the Turnitin originality checker.
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to:
- Create and modify assignment submission folders.
- Set up submission folders with appropriate properties and access settings.
- Enable Special Access for students with accommodations or extensions.
- Manage and grade assignment submissions.
- Enable Turnitin to generate originality reports.
This workshop meets Koehler Center outcomes 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.
Thursday, January 23 at 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Webinar via Zoom