TCU Online: Using the Quizzes Tool for Online Assessments
Instructors can use the Quizzes tool within TCU Online to create and manage a variety of points-measured assessments. These various assessments help instructors evaluate student learning and progress toward learning outcomes. Within the Quizzes tool, instructors can perform ongoing assessment of student understanding; create formative and summative assessments; target a range of learning styles by providing a variety of question types and multimedia; collect assessment data to measure instructional effectiveness; and share feedback in a timely and effective manner.
The Quizzes tool is also integrated with Respondus LockDown Browser to create a more secure assessment environment.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create various types of questions to allow for more meaningful and authentic assessments.
- Configure assessments with appropriate properties and access settings.
- Enable Special Access for students with accommodations or extensions.
- Manage and grade assessment attempts.
- Generate reports to review assessment data.
- Use additional resources with the Quizzes tool such as Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor.
This workshop meets Koehler Center outcomes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.
Monday, August 30 at 1:00 pm to 3:00 pmVirtual Event